Derived from the oils of the green-lipped mussel, Perna canaliculus, Lyprinol is a rich source of various beneficial lipid groups and the much-touted Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, known to combat excess inflammation in our bodies.Tags: green lipped mussel, lyprinol, natural arthritis pain relief
- Lyprinol: An Effective Anti-Inflammatory Solution
- What Led to the Discovery of Stabilized Lyprinol?
- The Benefits of Lyprinol
- Why Should You Take Lyprinol Instead of the More Popular NSAIDs?
- How You Can Find Relief From Arthritis With Lyprinol
- How Can Lyprinol Contribute To A Healthy Heart?
- Understanding Arthritis